Re: [Authentic_SCA] Pied Piper activities

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 3, 2008
      On 9/4/08, llyonet@... <llyonet@...> wrote:

      > You might also check under MoC, Minister of Children
      > for more info or ideas of what to do with children.

      Also check for:

      MoM: Minister of Minors
      Chancellor of Youth
      Youth Officer
      Minor Chancellor

      http://youth.atlantia.sca.org/

      (The above link didn't display very well in IE, but if you look
      through the pages they had contact information and links that may be
      helpful for more ideas).

      -Ii
    • Dave & Megan
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 5, 2008
        I keep thinking I'll volunteer for children's activities one year rather
        than doing everything else, and I'd like to try this
        http://www.mrmcgroovys.com/t-plans-cardboard-castle.aspx

        Gwenhyfar

      • Madeleine Delacroix
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 7, 2008
          MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to our many members who receive their list email in digest form, we ask that you not top post your replies and snip any portion of the previous message that does not require repetition. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.

          MESSAGE ORDER REVERSED:
          "Dave & Megan" <danhorn3@...> wrote:

          > I keep thinking I'll volunteer for children's activities one year
          > rather than doing everything else, and I'd like to try this
          > http://www.mrmcgroovys.com/t-plans-cardboard-castle.aspx

          That is very cool...our shire doesn't have space to make something
          like that, but I bought a little wooden castle at our local Goodwill
          that I am going to make templates of and make a few more, except for
          the towers, it all comes apart for storage. In an informal poll I
          took, it seems we have most under 5, they would find playing castle
          fun (if they are anything like my 3 yr old).

          Madeleine Delacroix