RE: [Authentic_SCA] Looking for info on period rock polishing

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2008
      MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to our many members who receive their
      list email in digest form, we ask that you not top post your replies and snip any portion of the previous message that does not require repetition. Thank you.
      Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.

      MESSAGE ORDER REVERSED AND EDITED