RE: [Authentic_SCA] Murder on the Reenact Penner and inkwell/inkhorn

  • Robert Van Rens
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 14, 2008
      I shudder to think of Dru with waxed mustachios...

      OTOH, I absolutley agree with you - whether you are 14thC Mafia or not, it's virtually an instruction manual for how living history can be done, and done well.

      I'm particularly fond of it because my pottery appears here and there in the book.

      Eadric the Potter Rob Van Rens www.ironwoodpottery.com

      To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.comFrom: folo@...: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:26:59 -0500Subject: [Authentic_SCA] Murder on the Reenact Penner and inkwell/inkhorn