Re: [Authentic_SCA] Effingham NEXT weekend???

  • caoilte
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2001

      "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" wrote:

      At 10:12 AM 5/4/2001 -0400, you wrote:
      If *that* is where he is going, I'm really upset, because the only reason we aren't going to Baron Wars is because our regional A&S is next weekend.

      No warring over the Baron, kiddies.  He's MINE next weekend.  Ha ha ha!!!

      Well, you can have him for the weekend, but then he comes back to us!  Ah Ha!

      Despina

      If you keep haggling over Effingham, we Tibetans are going to wisk him off to An Tir just so we can ransom him to the highest bidders...er...bidder.

      Dorje