Re: Reconciling real life with who you want to be.

  • Joan Mielke Yost
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3 3:19 PM
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "pandora_heinlein"
      <urselstegerin@...> wrote:
      So when on a persona survey I 'm asked, am i married, well
      > no as the person I want to be I wouldn't be married to him because
      > he wouldn't exsist in my time frame.

      "Persona survey??"

      Jehanne
    • Ursel Stegerin
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3 11:44 PM
        ]Jehanne asked ...
        > "Persona survey??"
        >
        > Jehanne

        Sorry, its really a persona development worksheet.
        http://www.modaruniversity.org/Persona1.htm

        I'm trying to more deeply develop my persona and thought it might be
        a good place to start.

        --
        Ursel Stegerin
        Barony of Madrone
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 4 12:06 AM
          Thanks i'll read that over. I'm looking at persona development with
          an eye to playing in persona at events.

          --
          Ursel Stegerin
          Barony of Madrone