homebrew (home published) book help

  • desamona13
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008
      What Jenn Ridley says is quite true. They are home-published, and as
      such, do not have an ISBN to go searching out of print shops with.

      Unfortunetly, both Lacis and Ruth Kern do not have copies kicking
      around. I have a few more emails in to other online catalogues, but I
      am not hopeful, since they are minor in comparison.

      Jenn, would it be alright if I email you off list? I would like to
      ask you a question or two.

      Thanks for everyone's help!

      Desamona