Now this is what I call a real bard

  • wodeford
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2008
      Mistress Guernin Cimarguid of the Outlands won the annual eisteddfod
      (a literary competition in Welsh) at Cwrs Cymraeg Cymdeithas Madog,
      the Welsh Studies Institute in North America this past May.
      http://www.madog.org/

      Go here to read her entry (Welsh with an English translation), and see
      the prize she was awarded.
      http://tregwernin.blogspot.com/2008/07/cadair-eisteddfod-cymdeithas-madog.html

      VERY COOL!

      Jehanne de Wodeford
      West Kingdom
    • Linda
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2008
        Makes me tremble and brings tears to my eyes, what a beautiful poem.

        Sera