Fwd: One Theory of Houps

  • Kareina Talvi Tytär
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2008
      I am guessing that the below was meant to go to the list, but went to
      me by mistake, since I'd also replied to that query...

      --Kareina (hoping that explaining why my address is attached to a
      note from someone else doesn't count as "top posting", as that is not
      my intent here)

      http://kareina.livejournal.com/