Re: [Authentic_SCA] National Gallery catalogue: 16th-Century Italian paintings Vol I and Vol II

  • Brad Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2008
      (MODERATOR NOTE: please sign all posts to this list. Thank you, Despina)

      Do you know the title of the books?� I'd like to look into ordering.

      There are catalaogues available from this National Gallery exhibit of
      16th-century Italian paintings available for as little as $75 on Amazon.com
    • Kilian Metcalf
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2008
        On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Brad Moore <mamluk@...> wrote:

        > Do you know the title of the books?� I'd like to look into ordering.

        I searched "national gallery catalogues" and found several books. Here is a
        link for the 16th-century collection:

        http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1857099087/ref=sr_1_olp_22?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1213681911&sr=1-22

        --
        Kilian in Tucson

        60 is the youth of old age - Anne Morrow Lindbergh

      • Cathy/Alia
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2008
          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Brad Moore <mamluk@...> wrote:

          > (MODERATOR NOTE: please sign all posts to this list. Thank you, Despina)
          >
          > Do you know the title of the books?� I'd like to look into ordering.
          >
          > There are catalaogues available from this National Gallery exhibit of
          > 16th-century Italian paintings available for as little as $75 on
          Amazon.com

          These are also available through Alibris.com. The 16th century book is
          actually more expensive there, but other eras can be had for sinfully
          cheap prices.

          Alia