National Gallery catalogue: 16th-Century Italian paintings Vol I and Vol II

  • Kilian Metcalf
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2008
      There are catalaogues available from this National Gallery exhibit of
      16th-century Italian paintings available for as little as $75 on Amazon.com
      Seems a little pricey to me, but others might not balk. Besides, if you
      have chosen a 16th-century Italian persona to dress, you must be dripping
      with cash, anyway, right? Some of the photos I have seen show very good
      detail of clothing and hairstyling. Nice source for documentation or
      inspiration.

      --
      Kilian in Tucson

      60 is the youth of old age - Anne Morrow Lindbergh

    • Brad Moore
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2008
        (MODERATOR NOTE: please sign all posts to this list. Thank you, Despina)

        Do you know the title of the books?� I'd like to look into ordering.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2008
          On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Brad Moore <mamluk@...> wrote:

          > Do you know the title of the books?� I'd like to look into ordering.

          I searched "national gallery catalogues" and found several books. Here is a
          link for the 16th-century collection:

          http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1857099087/ref=sr_1_olp_22?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1213681911&sr=1-22

          --
          Kilian in Tucson

          60 is the youth of old age - Anne Morrow Lindbergh

        • Cathy/Alia
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2008
            --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Brad Moore <mamluk@...> wrote:

            > (MODERATOR NOTE: please sign all posts to this list. Thank you, Despina)
            >
            > Do you know the title of the books?� I'd like to look into ordering.
            >
            > There are catalaogues available from this National Gallery exhibit of
            > 16th-century Italian paintings available for as little as $75 on
            Amazon.com

            These are also available through Alibris.com. The 16th century book is
            actually more expensive there, but other eras can be had for sinfully
            cheap prices.

            Alia