Anyone have Early English Books Online access??

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      Greetings to the list!

      I am trying to gain access to a book in the Early English Books Online
      subscription database. I was wondering if anyone had access and would
      be willing to help me get a copy of "The vertuose boke of the
      distyllacyon". It is by Brunschwig, Hieronymus and translated by
      Laurence Andrew, 1510. (London: Laurence Andrew, 1527).

      Or if anyone already has a copy that I could get e-mailed...

      Thank you in advance! -Ghlina of Danegeld Tor, West Kingdom