Re: Project ideas for a three year old?

  • Sarah Michele Ford
    Message 1 of 13 , May 29, 2008
      Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone! I presented a couple of them to
      Shoshanna and she picked embroidery, so I've started her out with 11 count
      aida cloth, blunt tapestry needles, and mercerized cotton craft thread.
      She's as happy as a clam. I showed her running stitch and cross-stitch, but
      mostly she's been happy making giant stitches and doing "loop-de-loop
      maneuvers" (thank you, Little Einsteins) around the stitches.

      Alianor de R.