Re: A knife shaped like a bow and arrows

  • wodeford
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2008
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Antonio Morejon"
      <asmorejonms@...> wrote:

      > I've posted a photo of this unusual knife on a new album of this group
      > TonyMore

      Dear Tony,

      As moderator and list owner of Authentic_SCA, I'd like to say hello
      and welcome.

      I would also point out that the focus of this list is the pursuit of
      authenticity in the Society for Creative Anachronism. Our membership
      is far more likely to be interested in actual historical
      artifacts/attempts to reproduce said artifacts from periods and
      cultures encompassed by the SCA than in items which do not appear to
      have any historical basis.

      If you are unclear on the expectations of our group, I invite you to
      check out
      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/oJ09SPrI4uzSwSWjrEXx5lNAJ_mweFXahz5sdjcWSwsc2IrsnLoa7A8W8R5XsVUQoz5xIlWwYPwIvEGbAVc9/List%20Etiquette%20and%20Expectations

      (You may have to cut and paste the link to get it to work.) You can
      also find it by going to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Authentic_SCA/
      clicking on "Files" in the menu at the left, then selecting "List
      Ettiquette and Expectations."

      Thank you.

      Jehanne de Wodeford, West Kingdom
      Authentic_SCA