Interested in Viking heritage to resume publication?

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2008
      Please forgive me if you get this more than once. Sandy from Frojel
      posted the following on a couple mailing lists:

      "Prof [Dan] Carlsson is thinking about restarting the Viking Heritage magazine
      and putting it up on Lulu so people can just buy it an issue at a time.

      "But he would like to know how many people would be interested if
      he does that. It will be the same format as the later issues from the last
      run of the mag, ie in digital form so we can both download and print it.
      Personally I think it is a great idea as it will give us more up to date
      information and reports.

      "Most of you already know that he has put the old issues up at
      <http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=834068>http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=834068

      "But his new CD on bone and antler is also up for grabs
      and included is an article by our own Magnuss. I got my
      copy today and it great, hi res pics of lots of real stuff.
      It is up at www.arkeodok.com"

      Professor Carlson's email is info@...

      Cheers, Folo
      Micel Folcland