Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Woodcuts

  • Kareina Talvi Tytär
    Message 1 of 12 , May 3, 2008
      Nawojka wrote:

      >Not sure actually! We have monthly themes for our A&S meetings. No one
      >else follows them, but they are inspirational nonetheless :) This month
      >is woodwork month, and there is a woodcut comp later in the year. So,
      >knowing nothing at all about it, I thought I'd have a go
      >:)

      Oh, what a wonderful position to be in--by not having a specific goal
      in mind, you are free to let your research suggest a project, which
      will make writing up what you did for the competition ever so much
      easier, than if you made something, and then set out to find evidence
      that they made them like that in period. Good luck, and do please
      share with us what you opted to do, what your inspiration was, and
      why you choose to do it, once all that is revealed to you!

      --Kareina