Re: College student looking for SCA information

  • dianerzebet
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2008
      Did you check out any of the student association groups at any of your
      local universities or colleges? I know there are at least two
      different college groups at two different universities in my state(New
      Mexico), so that might be a good way to check it out. Also look on the
      web under sca.org for info. As you explore the site you should be able
      to link to a local group(barony or canton). If you are in Portland
      Oregon then I think you are in the Kingdon of Caid or maybe the West.
      My SCA Geography knowledge is rusty. Good luck. dianerzebet
    • wodeford
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2008
        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "dianerzebet" <dianerzebet@...>
        wrote:
        > If you are in Portland
        > Oregon then I think you are in the Kingdon of Caid or maybe the West.
        > My SCA Geography knowledge is rusty. Good luck. dianerzebet

        Oregon belongs to the Kingdom of An Tir. www.antir.sca.org
        Maine is in the Kingdom of the East. www.eastkingdom.org

        Hope this helps.

        Jehanne de Wodeford