Collar of Livery

  • Julian
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Gentles of the Authentic SCA List,
      I need a green-dyed leather Collar of Livery,joined with a trefoil ,
      from which a badge can be displayed.
      I bought one from a US supplier in early 2004, but I cannot find my
      files now.
      Internet searches don't help. The only "hit" that look likely ends in a
      broken link.
      Help to find a supplier/artisan would be gratefully recieved by
      Matthew Baker