Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Matching Frocks

  • Ann Catelli
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 23, 2008
      In "Fashion in the Age of the Black Prince", the royal rolls list buying the same color cloth for pretty much the whole court, down to quite lowly servants. Quantities and qualities were best for the royal family, and went down as the social class did.

      Not just once, but several different years and/or holidays. And the colors weren't the same each time, either.

      Now, I don't actually have the book at hand, so look it up yourself for actual colors, some quantities, etc. I am confident it may be found there. :)

      Ann in CT

      Be a better friend, newshound, and