Re: [Authentic_SCA] Knife shapped like a bow and arrows

  • Antonia Calvo
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21 12:25 PM
      Antonio Morejon wrote:
      > There is an unusual knife posted on ebay under Bow mans skinner knife.
      > The knife is shapped like a bow and arrows and it looks like a nice
      > period accesory for anyone interested in archery.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/Bow-mans-Skinner-Knife-one-of-a-kind_W0QQitemZ170211892677

      It's kinda nifty. but AFAIK, its not remotely period.

      --
      Antonia Calvo
      (formerly known as Adele de Maisieres)

      -----------------------------
      Habeo metrum - musicamque,
      hominem meam. Expectat alium quid?
      -Georgeus Gershwinus
      -----------------------------
    • Nastasiia Ivanova Medvedeva
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21 12:37 PM
        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Antonio Morejon"
        <asmorejonms@...> wrote:

        > There is an unusual knife posted on ebay under Bow mans skinner knife.
        > The knife is shapped like a bow and arrows and it looks like a nice
        > period accesory for anyone interested in archery.
        >
        > Tony More of the Scarlet Dragon

        Way to shill your own merchandise there, Tony. I might not be as
        peeved about this if you'd said you were the seller. As it is, I
        think this is pathetic.

        Tasha