Knife shapped like a bow and arrows

  • Antonio Morejon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21 7:28 AM
      There is an unusual knife posted on ebay under Bow mans skinner knife.
      The knife is shapped like a bow and arrows and it looks like a nice
      period accesory for anyone interested in archery.

      Tony More of the Scarlet Dragon
    • Antonia Calvo
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21 12:25 PM
        Antonio Morejon wrote:
        > There is an unusual knife posted on ebay under Bow mans skinner knife.
        > The knife is shapped like a bow and arrows and it looks like a nice
        > period accesory for anyone interested in archery.

        http://cgi.ebay.com/Bow-mans-Skinner-Knife-one-of-a-kind_W0QQitemZ170211892677

        It's kinda nifty. but AFAIK, its not remotely period.

        --
        Antonia Calvo
        (formerly known as Adele de Maisieres)

        -----------------------------
        Habeo metrum - musicamque,
        hominem meam. Expectat alium quid?
        -Georgeus Gershwinus
        -----------------------------
      • Nastasiia Ivanova Medvedeva
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21 12:37 PM
          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Antonio Morejon"
          <asmorejonms@...> wrote:

          > There is an unusual knife posted on ebay under Bow mans skinner knife.
          > The knife is shapped like a bow and arrows and it looks like a nice
          > period accesory for anyone interested in archery.
          >
          > Tony More of the Scarlet Dragon

          Way to shill your own merchandise there, Tony. I might not be as
          peeved about this if you'd said you were the seller. As it is, I
          think this is pathetic.

          Tasha