Re: [Authentic_SCA] Duck sundial

  • Amy Heilveil
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2008
      > And have searched the archives, but can't find any bibliographic
      > reference to where the scanned in photo is from. Does anyone know?

      I believe the photo would have been scanned and put into the files by
      Elias Gedney...... Elias? You out there?

      Smiles,
      Despina de la it's a really cute ducky
    • gedney@OPTONLINE.NET
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21, 2008
        nope...
        not me

        First I've seen of that particular one...
        is ther a date attestation for it? I'll search for it.

        Capt Elias

        > > And have searched the archives, but can't find any bibliographic
        > > reference to where the scanned in photo is from. Does anyone know?
        >
        > I believe the photo would have been scanned and put into the
        > files by
        > Elias Gedney...... Elias? You out there?
        >
        > Smiles,
        > Despina de la it's a really cute ducky

      • quokkaqueen
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 23, 2008
          According to message
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Authentic_SCA/message/27543

          File : /Sundials/duckdial.jpg
          Uploaded by : gatan_oz <gatan_oz@...>
          Description : 16th century duckdial

          So, it'd be Catalina de Gata we'd be looking for. But it seems she
          hasn't posted anything since 2006.

          The more I look at that photo, the more I want to buy a rubber ducky
          and make a sundial out of it. But it might frighten children... ;)

          ~Asfridhr
          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, gedney@... wrote:

          > nope...
          > not me
          >
          > First I've seen of that particular one...
          > is ther a date attestation for it? I'll search for it.
          >
          > Capt Elias
          <<snip>>