Costuming Book for Sale

  • iammims
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2008
      (Moderator note: Please sign all posts to this group. Thank you, Despina)

      Hello! I'm just letting people know about a costuming and pattern book
      for sale. It's for middle eastern dancers, and can be found on ebay at
      http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/?100612. If you need tips on costuming
      it's a great place to go. :)
    • Ann Catelli
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
        --- iammims <iammims@...> wrote:

        > (Moderator note: Please sign all posts to this
        > group. Thank you, Despina)
        >
        > book for sale. middle eastern dancers, and can
        > be found on ebay at
        > http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/?100612. If you need
        > tips on costuming it's a great place to go.

        This is a spam message sent to several groups from a
        false name. I'd advise not clicking the link.

        Ann Catelli
        moderator of such another group