Re: Garment construction

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
      Thank you for your input on this subject.. I like how you related it
      to the mundane... it makes a clear-er point.. to me at least.. And yes
      hand washing your laundry is a pain... even with modern detergents.
      Reminds me of when I had my two weeks of training for National Guard
      last summer. I have found that trying to pack 2 weeks worth of clothes
      is next to near impossible... I also was one of few women (the guys
      probably didn't.. we could tell) who did launder at least our
      undergarments and that was a daunting task... I did try to wash my
      outer clothes, ACUs or previously were known BDUs, but it seemed
      pointless as it was going to get dirty again and took a long time to
      dry. Long hot shower and intensive scrubbing were in order when i got
      home! So after that it is no wonder and I can completely understand
      your argument.... and to think I was just doing mine.. imagine if you
      were doing others as well which might have been the case in time
      period! Cleanliness really is next to Godliness!!

      ~S