Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Gypsy Caravans

  • Shari Caffey
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2008
      Thanks

      Elspeth

      mamluk <mamluk@...> wrote:
      MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to our many members who receive this list in digest form, we ask that you not top post. Please trim all text that does not require repetition. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.
    • Shari Caffey
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 22, 2008
        I've been parusing that site alot lately as well, and I love the sites it gives. So many wonderful caravans to look at. I can't wait to get going on it!

        Elspeth

        ren_junkie <ren_junkie@...> wrote:
        I've been rather obsessed with this for several years now.

        Try this site:

        http://www.enslin.com/rae/gypsy/camps.htm

        Or, I can build you one. You'd have to provide the metal trailer , but
        I can take it from there.

        Good luck.

        Christopher

        Shari Caffey
        Paiten
        Elspeth MacGregor O.J.R.

        For once you have tasted flight, you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return.

        -Leonardo DaVinci