Costuming baby steps

  • Aliskye
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      I finally finished an Elizabethan style bodice in black wool with a
      linen lining and spiral lacing. :) Of course I had to take it in a
      couple of inches as it ended up way to big. It's still not a perfect
      fit, but it's wool and linen and the lacing looks very spiffy. I'm
      happy with these baby steps.

      Next up, wool sleeves to go with the bodice and a linen shift that is
      part way done. This should only take me a couple of years. :)

      regards,

      aliskye
      Lyondemere, Caid