Re: Bookbinder sought.

  • bec_tonkin
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5 11:49 PM
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, julian wilson <smnco37@...> wrote:
      > Finding the Book of Hours was pure serendipity - i'd been thinking
      about getting my wife a replica medieval prayer book of some kind or a
      replica early Bible, for some time; - and someone sent me a URL which
      connected me to an e-bay auction which had a "Buy It Now" tag - I
      thought the price was reasonable for my Lady's present, - so that's
      what I did.

      Sweet! I shall have to keep an eye on e-bay more.
      Thanks, and hope you're able to get it bound the way you want it.
      Rebecca