Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Female Viking garb question.

  • Kendra Deveraux
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2008
      MODERATOR NOTE - As a courtesy to our members who receive this list in digest form, we ask that you not top post. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator (Message order reversed and edited.)

      > I haven't been able to find any information that says that
      > they are certain there were checked apron dresses, only chemises and
      > mantles (there's a mantle from Latvia), but it is certainly possible.
      >
      > ~Asfridhr

      Thank you so much for the information. My original wool selection was a
      plaid of red, brown and gold, but i may use one that is blue and white
      with some red it instead based on this.

      I am in the process of getting on the Norse group.

      Again, my thanks!
      Kendra