Musicians and/or small dance troup,,, Placerville, California 3/1/08

  • reneebernardwriter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2008
      MODERATOR NOTE - Please be sure to include the modern-day location of your event. Not everyone on this list is from the same kingdom you are.
      Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford. Pacific Time Zone Moderator. (Link to event website added to message below.)
      http://mountainsgateshire.org/static.php?page=emeritus

      Hail and greetings,
      We the people of the Shire Of MountainsGate are trying to locate
      musicians and dancers who may wish to attend our Emeritus Feast. The
      date is the first of March. The time is 5pm. We have crash space
      available on a first/first basis. This is turning into quite a
      celebration as more and more guests are coming out of the wood work. We
      have a group of Tribal Style Belly Dancers and a choral storytelling
      scheduled. We would like to have as much Music as we can find. Solo
      beginning Bards and seasoned professionals are all welcome. The
      preliminary interst of the mundane community is indicating a large
      turnout of Scouts (boy & girl) and their parents. 3 local schools are
      in the loop and parents may use this event as a preview of some demos
      we have coming up later in the spring. The more of an "Arts" presence
      we have the better we all (SCA) will be for it.
      TTFN
      YIS
      Geoffrey of Clan Fergus
      Chatelaine of The Shire