Forest Glen Timeline II Announced

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2008
      Forest Glen Preserve will host its second annual
      Timeline event on the weekend of 3–4 May 2008.
      Forest Glen Preserve is near Westville, Illinois,
      about fifteen miles south of Danville, Illinois.
      We hope to include all eras of reenactment. A
      Yahoo group for event is located at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MidwestTimeline/.

      Forest Glen is a beautiful site with a log cabin,
      a barn and plenty of space for vendors,
      encampments and tacticals. The site staff loves
      reenactors, and the has hosted events for War of
      American Independence, the SCA, Regia Anglorum,
      19th-century pioneer, American Civil War, Wild
      West and more. There will be period camping,
      modern camping and space for demonstrations & other displays.

      Units, individuals and venders are all invited to
      attend. If you or your group are interested in attending, please contact me!

      Please feel to cross post this informatuon!

      Cheers, Folo Watkins
      Micel Folcland, Inc.