Books: building a reference collection

  • Beth and Bob Matney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2008
      I have been loading a catalog of our reference collection online at
      www.librarything.com (user "Castlegrounds")

      You can see our textiles books at:
      http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?tag=textiles&view=Castlegrounds

      and the costume books at:
      http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?tag=costume&view=Castlegrounds

      Currently, I have most of my textile and costume books entered (still
      some to go on embroidery and weaving), but I still have lots of books
      in other categories yet to enter.....

      As I am actively adding to the collection, I would appreciate any
      suggestions of good costume and textile books (any language, SCA time
      period: 500-1600AD) that I have overlooked.

      Thank you,
      Beth of Walnutvale