Re: Hello, I'm new

  • Sarah Natividad
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "sue_clemenger"
      <sue_clemenger@...> wrote:

      > Where are you in Artemisia?

      I am in western Loch Salann, past the Oquirrh Mountains and 12 miles
      south of the lake, in the "disputed territory" which Arrow's Flight
      claims as their own.

      > Are you planning on coming to Uprising this June? I'd enjoy meeting
      > you!

      I would enjoy meeting you too, but sadly I am not able to travel very
      far. I have family obligations which prevent me from being gone
      overnight, and 1000 Eyes is a little far for a day trip. If I still
      lived in Cote du Ciel, though... ah, but if wishes were horses, then
      beggars would ride.

      Obrigada,
      Lianor