Re: [Authentic_SCA] Too much documentation?

  • Susan Andersen
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
      I also agree that lots of documentation is great. When judging I appreciate
      a 1-2 page abstract to peruse and the full documentation in a binder.

      Populace can look over the brief and if need more info read the full. Judges
      can refer to the full in case they have questions and I can sit down with a
      glass of wine and read to my hearts content.

      I will even print out anothers documentaion just so I can keep a copy to
      myself for winter nights.

      Svanna