Re: Greetings and Cooking

  • shadow_mage_97
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 7, 2008
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Lilinah <lilinah@...> wrote:

      Thanks all! for your suggestions. I spent a enjoyable week reading
      several sites. With a couple of recipies in hand I even tried them out
      on the family this weekend. Thumbs up all around especially with the
      boys who liked the spice cake :-) I might have to wait for some of the
      cook books people have mentioned but the web was a great start.

      In Service

      Alan