Re: [Authentic_SCA] spain and the moors

  • paula smead
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008
      MODERATOR NOTE, As a courtesy to our members who receive their list mail in digest form, we ask that you not top post. Please trim any portion of previous posts that do not require repetition. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.
      (Message order reversed and edited)

      Greg Lindahl <lindahl@...> wrote: On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 04:45:07PM -0000, demelzamenfrey wrote:

      The Cantigas de Santa Maria has lots of images of clothing, although
      it can be a bit difficult to tell the men from the women:

      http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cantigas/

      thanks for your help. :)