Re: SCA Military

  • wodeford
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2007
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Nastasiia Ivanova Medvedeva"
      <tasha_medvedeva@...> wrote:
      > And yet... this is STILL all OT.

      Moderator Hat On:

      This is an SCA list. I did not feel that a single informational
      posting on the existence of SCA-in-the-military groups was
      inappropriate and might be of interest to at least some of our
      members. Thus, I approved it.

      Thank you for your commentary,

      Jehanne de Wodeford
      Pacific Time Zone Moderator.
    • Warlord of Iowa
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2007
        Tasha -

        I agree with you that the subject itself is completely Off Topic. In fact,
        any issue that is Post-1600 is Off Topic on this list.

        However, the subject of what SCA is doing and what is available it On Topic
        and the post was meant to be purely informational so you could go to that
        group and make use of it should you have the desire to do so. So while we
        shouldn't discuss any modern military issues here, we should at least be
        welcome to letting people know where they can discuss such issues as part of
        the SCA.

        So with that in mind, I hope you will understand the intent of the post and
        forgive me for wanting to let people know where they can go and network
        should they need information or want to discuss their issues where it is
        considered On Topic.

        Good Hunting!

        Hrolf "the Harasser" Jameson

        Holder of the Midrealm Warrior Award

        My front is pushed back. My right gives way. Situation excellent! I am
        attacking!
        - Ferdinand Foch, 1916 AD
      • Warlord of Iowa
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2007
          Hello -

          Thank you for your understandingon this issue as the post was truly intended
          to be informational for where people could go for such discussion and
          nothing more.