Re: Starting Italian Persona

  • glaukopisathene
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
      This would depend on a number of factors: Would the child be male or
      female? Can you be more specific about the family's occupation/trade
      ("middle class" is a pretty nebulous term for most of SCA period)?
      What time frame are you looking at specifically? What region of
      Italy? Is the household urban or rural? The more specific your
      questions, the more specific we can be in our answers. :-)

      Vittoria