Starting Italian Persona

  • ctr2961
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
      (moderator note please sign all posts to this list. Thank you Despina)

      What was the learning standard of a child that belong to a middleclass
      couple? Did the child go to school? If so what level?
    • glaukopisathene
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
        This would depend on a number of factors: Would the child be male or
        female? Can you be more specific about the family's occupation/trade
        ("middle class" is a pretty nebulous term for most of SCA period)?
        What time frame are you looking at specifically? What region of
        Italy? Is the household urban or rural? The more specific your
        questions, the more specific we can be in our answers. :-)

        Vittoria