sale price on Dress in Anglo Saxon England

  • rowen_g
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      Greetings,

      David Brown Books has Gale Owen-Crocker's _Dress in Anglo Saxon
      England_ on sale for less than half list price; $24.98 vs $55.00.

      http://www.oxbowbooks.com/bookinfo.cfm/ID/3280?CFID=46715600&CFTOKEN=41593568

      I don't know if that indicates that it might be about to go out of
      print, but it sounds to me like a very good time to shop. (I paid
      full price for mine when it first came out, and it's worth every penny.)

      regards,

      Rowen Brithwallt