Rivets

  • Frederick
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2007
      Hello,

      Where can I get 2" long, 1/4 diameter, domed head, rivets?

      ~Galmr~
    • gedney@OPTONLINE.NET
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2007
        A clenching request?
        Sounds like boat building, Galmr...

        All sorts of rivets and roves can be found at Jametown Distributing, in Rhode Island
        http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/main.do
        If they dont have it, I dont know where else you can get it.

        > Where can I get 2" long, 1/4 diameter, domed head, rivets?
        >
        > ~Galmr~

      • Michael Hurley
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2007

          Try http://www.rjleahy.com/