Rashid's cool hat

  • Jeff Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2001
      Thank you Uncle Rashid! I'll probably mimic the Voronets in height, as
      that is the hat I have seen most represented in the "Romanian view of
      those nasty people who keep running us over and burning our towns."

      Yeah, I expect a lot of ... commentary, especially by the people with whom
      we hang out... but as Raella always says, it's really the accessories
      that make the garb. Otherwise you're just wearing funny clothes. (or in
      her case barely any at all, since she could make an elizabethan dress for
      herself with about 2 yards of fabric and have it be in the correct
      proportions...

      Cu drag,
      Bogdan

      Ecotourism: Having people pay money to see exotic INSECTS in THEIR native
      habitats

      Ecoterrorism: Having PEOPLE pay money to _not_ see exotic insects in THEIR
      native habitats
      Jeffrey Heilveil M.S. Ld. Bogdan de la Brasov, C.W.
      Department of Entomology A Bear's paw and base vert on field argent
      University of Illinois
      heilveil@...
      home: (217) 355-5702