Re: [Authentic_SCA] Emperor Qin's Terra Cotta Warriors come to U.S.

  • Juliann
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2007
      On 25 Sep 2007, at 10:09, Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > 2a. Emperor Qin's Terra Cotta Warriors come to U.S.
      > Posted by: "wodeford" wodeford@... wodeford
      > Date: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:13 pm ((PDT))
      >
      > http://press.nationalgeographic.com/pressroom/index.jsp?
      > pageID=pressReleases_detail&siteID=1&cid=1187709111803

      I could be mistaken, but this looks like it is the touring version of
      the exhibit currently on show at the British Museum. If so, I can't
      recommend it more, it is truly stunning!! Although the article talks
      about it being unprecedented, the list of what is to be on tour is
      almost exactly what is currently on show here through early April.

      http://www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk/whats_on/future_exhibitions/
      first_emperor.aspx

      --Brygyt Strangewayes
      Thamesreach (London)