RE: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Ignernt question regarding flint and steel

  • Rob Lewis
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21, 2007
      Also experiment with different charcloth materials, some will work better
      for you than others. Personally I have had pretty good luck with charcloth I
      made from burlap, I had no luck with the fine cotton based charcloth that
      the person who started me out preferred. I have not used mine very much so
      far, but the key thing seems to be that you have to keep experimenting to
      find the best setup for yourself.

      Ivan Kosinski
      College of Brymstonne
      Atenveldt