Re: [Authentic_SCA] Introduction

  • Krista Wagner
    Message 1 of 113 , Aug 23, 2007
      MODERATOR NOTE - Please sign your posts. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford Pacific Time Zone Moderator.

      > Welcome, m'lady!
      > And where might you be residing at the present time? (In case one of us
      >here present might be able to connect you to a local group).

      Currently, I am working job to job (I am an archaeologist) all over the
      state of Ohio, so I will not be able to settle with one group yet. However,
      I do plan on moving permently to Columbus soon, where I will be with
      Tirnewydd. But thank you for the offer!

      Now you can see trouble���before he arrives
      http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_protection_0507
    • KaraM
      Message 113 of 113 , Oct 20, 2012
        Hello Lidia,

        I am relatively new to the SCA and I love the Tudor time period as well. I'm from the East Kingdom my SCA name is Anna Tailor. I'm very serious about using period materials and patterns and I would love to chat about garb and everything else Tudor. I have 2 small children whom I absolutely love to dress up in middle class Tudor garb however, I haven't gotten around to making much nice things for myself. I've made some Italian Ren garb (because I was pregnant and the underbust cut works well with an ever expanding belly. But now that I am done having children for a least a little while I would like to get into to garb that I joined the SCA for!

        Anna Tailor