Re: Pennsic Calendar 07-08 & On the Block @ Vlad’s

  • Darter
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2007
      I would like to apologize to anyone on this list who went to Vlad's
      to bid on me. Due to an unfortunate misunderstanding with a few of
      Vlad's minions, I was unable to participate as I'd planned. I did
      manage to meet with one potential buyer to do her project, so some
      good came of it all. Besides, with the rate that many events were
      canceled, the odds where good anything I'd have been "bought" for
      would have not happened anyway.

      I will try to go up for sale again next year. Again, my humblest
      apologies to those who came to bid on me to take photos.

      As for the Pennsic War calendars, many people asked to wait and order
      them online. With the terrible heat, humidity and heavy downpours, I
      understood the reluctance to buy a paper product on site.

      I have set up an ebay store where those interested may purchase their
      calendars.

      See: http://stores.ebay.com/Darters-Depot

      Thank you,
      Darter