Re: [Authentic_SCA] Digest Number 3924

  • Candlekeeper
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2007
      [MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to our over 1500 members, please sign all posts to this list, thank you]

      >...Tandy is phasing out solvent-based
      > >dyes on a national level because of bans in CA and CT.

      I knew newspapers long ago switched to soy-based inks because of
      environmental issues. No idea if soy-based dyes are possible for
      leather?

      There are leather suppliers for bookbinders worldwide who might be of
      help if Tandy doesn't come through.