Shield making / heraldry

  • serf_number6
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2007
      [MODERATOR NOTE: as a courtesy to the large number of people on this list, please sign every post. Thank you. Despina de la Eastern Time Zone moderator]

      My lady has asked me to reproduce her family's historic escutcheon.

      Are there any good sources for reproducing medieval shields (wood,
      linen, etc)?

      And even more challenging, any resources for creating the silver
      background upon which to place her Roses of Lancaster?

      Rising to the Challenge,

      serf_number6@...