Re: Hairstyles

  • Heather/Margaret
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2007
      Thanks, Marion. I go forth to check it out.

      Margaret Northwode
    • Johanna von Nurnberg
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2007
        Hi,
        When the page came up in the left hand column there's place where it
        says see docs,or something,and it gives her pictorial evidence and how
        she got her hair to do that. It's the same as what she posted on her
        webpage about this particular project. ;)
        Johanna,also way too into hairstyles