Hairstyles

  • Heather/Margaret
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2007
      Hello, all.

      In crawling all over the East Kingdom's Artisan Showcase, I came across
      the following entry, which I found to be ver' interestin':
      http://www.artisans-showcase.org/east/items/i_h_000059/index.html .

      I'd like to either contact the artisan in question, Mathilde, or discuss
      this hair and how it's styled.

      Many thanks,
      Margaret Northwode
    • Marion McNealy
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2007
        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Heather/Margaret
        <margaret.northwode@...> wrote:

        > Hello, all.
        >
        > In crawling all over the East Kingdom's Artisan Showcase, I came across
        > the following entry, which I found to be ver' interestin':
        > http://www.artisans-showcase.org/east/items/i_h_000059/index.html .
        >
        > I'd like to either contact the artisan in question, Mathilde, or
        discuss
        > this hair and how it's styled.
        >
        > Many thanks,
        > Margaret Northwode

        She lives in Atlantia now, and her website is at
        http://www.mathildegirlgenius.com/

        -Marion
      • Heather/Margaret
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2007
          Thanks, Marion. I go forth to check it out.

          Margaret Northwode
        • Johanna von Nurnberg
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9, 2007
            Hi,
            When the page came up in the left hand column there's place where it
            says see docs,or something,and it gives her pictorial evidence and how
            she got her hair to do that. It's the same as what she posted on her
            webpage about this particular project. ;)
            Johanna,also way too into hairstyles