heraldry help - for Galmr

  • Kate Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2007

      > Greetings, All, and especially Galmr!

      Please allow me to comment on your semi-related note. You may want to
      contact your local (Shire or Barony) herald or your Kingdom submissions
      herald for assistance. One of those people should be able to tell you where
      your name/device are in the submission process or tell you what was accepted
      and what wasn't (and why).

      YIS, Maimuna, herald emeritus, Outlands