Re: 16th Century Polish cookbook

  • Rosie (aka Nawojka)
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
      > > Why not set up a folder in the files section
      > > with the images of the original book, where
      > > the ambitious members of the group could post
      > > their translations and redactions?
      >>
      > An interesting idea, but I'm not sure about the storage space. I know
      > we almost maxed out at one point and I don't want to be a hog.

      Why not put them up on a web page? Geocities is easy enough to work
      with. I'm impressed by Helewyse's site:
      http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/
      She puts up the original, then the translations as she does them.
      Even if you have a few people helping you out on this project, you can
      easily add any translations emailed to you by cutting and pasting.
      Rosie